Atlantic Water World is committed to providing distinctive water park and unique experiences for our guests. Consistent with that commitment, we are respectful of the privacy of the personal information that we receive and use in order to provide and offer services.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Site collects personal information that you voluntarily submit. We also automatically collect Site usage and other statistical information from visitors to our Site.
3.1 - Personal Information You Provide
- When using our Site, you have the ability to voluntarily provide certain information about yourself or others, such as when you create an account, book a reservation or participate in an online promotion. You can use our Site anonymously without creating an account, but you may need to create an account if you want to take advantage of promotions or certain time saving features. Personal information that you may provide through this Site about yourself and those traveling with you includes:
- Name, gender, nationality, date and place of birth, travel information;
- Contact information, such as a home or business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information that allows us to provide specialized services to you or fulfill special requests, such as accommodating health or dietary conditions, but we do not collect sensitive information about you, such as health information, except as reasonably needed for us to provide services to you; Credit card or payment card number, billing address, expiration date and security code;
- Sweepstakes eligibility information such as name, age and contact information when participating in a competition; and Preferences for receiving communications from us or in the course of participating in surveys or promotional offerings.
Our Site is engineered to collect statistical information about those using it to ensure a welcoming and accessible Site. For this purpose we may track your movement within the Site, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. We only use this information in aggregate and do not link it to you personally. To gauge the effectiveness of our Site, we do collect some generic information about our visitors. Our web servers recognize and automatically log a visitor's domain name, the web page from which a visitor enters our Site, which pages a visitor visits on our Site, how much time a visitor spends on each page, and the visitor’s IP address. We may use anonymous tracking technologies to collect, store and sometimes track information for statistical purposes and to improve the services we provide, including using it to evaluate and improve our Site. We also collect and store information automatically using cookies and similar technology as described below.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Processing, fulfilling and recording reservations and/or purchases;
- Billing your credit card for advance purchase reservations and advance deposits;
- Contacting you for confirmation or customer service after reservations and purchases are made or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities;
- Conducting statistical or demographic analysis;
- Tracking reservations and corresponding visits;
- Sending you emails that relate to a visit;
- Sending you via postal mail or email, communications such as guest surveys or promotional offers and benefits;
- Communicating special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices;
- Responding to your inquiries, complaints and other communications; and
- Providing for the safety and security of our guests and staff and meeting our legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
We collect and store information through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third party sources to maintain and improve the functionality of our site. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. It may identify the device you use to access our Site, but it does not collect personal information about you. ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION If you wish to access or update your personal information or if you wish to delete your profile entirely, please send us a written request either by post or email to the addresses as set out in How To Contact Us section along with your full contact details. If you wish us to cancel, and/or stop the processing of your personal information we will, subject to our discretion, cancel and/or stop the processing of the personal information.
We will not delete personal information that we are required to retain for our business operations or legal compliance. We may require that you provide adequate identification information or documentation before providing your personal information that we hold; this is for your protection. We will respond to your requests within 20 days of receipt and authentication. Please note that you may be charged a fee, if permitted under applicable law, of around INR 2000 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
- DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics, to our affiliates and third parties without restriction.
Completing Your Transactions
We may share your personal information with third parties in order to complete a transaction that you have requested. This may include payment processing, obtaining approval for credit offered to you, or fulfilling your requests for services or products.
Service Providers and Agents
We may share your personal information with service providers, contractors, agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf. This may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, facilitating communications with you, or enhancing your experiences when you stay with us. Legal Requirements
If Atlantic Water World is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of all or part of our assets or otherwise, the relevant customer database of Atlantic Water World could, in whole or in part, be sold as part of that transaction. In the event Atlantic Water World goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- DATA PROCESSING AND CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Our Site is maintained on servers located in India, and personal information submitted through our Site is stored on servers located in India. Personal information submitted through our Site in connection with a booking is provided to the applicable Park. Personal information submitted in connection with your visit at Atlantic Water World is stored by our park locally.
Personal information is transferred to our computers is to facilitate aggregated trend analysis used for park management purposes such as planning new locations, evaluate park amenities and guest preferences, and for advertisement planning.
When you make booking on this Site or check in at these properties you expressly consent to such transfer, storing and processing, unless you notify us specifically in writing at the address provided below in “How to Contact Us”.
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect personal information contained in our system against misuse, loss or alteration. Keep in mind however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method that a consumer may utilize to send e-mails and submit personal information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you utilize will provide adequate security for communicating with us. You are also responsible for the use of any user name and password you create to access this Site; any instructions we receive using your login information will be treated as authorized by you. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your personal information before we receive it.
- YOUR CHOICES
We offer you the choice of how you receive communications from us. You have the right to tell us to stop using your information for our direct marketing purposes. Please send your written request, including your name and contact information to the address listed below in "How To Contact Us".
We will honor your request within 20 days of receiving it. Please be aware that opting out will not prevent us from sending you communications about your transactions or your account with us.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect from children under the age of 13, though we may collect personal information about a child that is provided by a parent or guardian. We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Site. We will not use personal information knowingly collected on our website from children for direct sales solicitations without their parent or guardian’s consent and in compliance with applicable law.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Kalindi Kunj Park,
In order to ensure your request is dealt with expeditiously, please be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number and a copy of a document evidencing your identity (such as an ID card or passport) so we can ascertain your identity and whether we have any personal information regarding you, or in case we need to contact you to obtain any additional information, we may require to make that determination. If you feel that this Site is not following its stated policy or complying with applicable privacy laws, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- EFFECTIVE DATE